Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Flippin' Gymnastics

Thursday, June 14, 2012

POST by SEZ: Flippin' Gymnastics




Sunday, My Dad met  a guy named Aben and a guy named Stevey. My Dad said ''you can teach my boys and girls how to do flips.'' My dad met Aben and Stevey at  Metro Centro, Plaza America .    

Aben and Stevey have black  hair and  brown skin, and  they can do front flips and back flips.  It's so cool because Aben and  Stevey look like  ninjas. I want to learn how to do front flips  so I can be a ninja. I practiced on a trampoline and  I practice front flips first.



I didn't use any help on the trampoline because I can jump high. I really practice every day so I can do front flips on the grass. I keep practicing to get better and better. I'll do cool flips one year.


No comments:

Post a Comment