Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by MYRON: Look How Far I've Come

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

POST by MYRON: Look How Far I've Come

Myron at Niagara Falls, with Canada in the background

Five years ago, everything at home was very different. My dad would drink a lot of alcohol, a lot! He used to drink almost every day. My father would only cause destruction in the life of my mother and my siblings.
We were forced to go and sleep at my grandmother’s house. My grandmother was very loving and kind to me, because I was the youngest out of my siblings.

The years passed by and I was growing. My dad was starting to stop drinking, and me and my brothers and my aunt would always go to church. We learnt a lot about the Bible. I was eleven years old and I grew close to God in my heart.

My older brother started to drink a lot of alcohol, and he became a gangster. My mother was working and so was my dad, and I was going to school like other kids in my community. On my birthday we went out to eat and to go and see some cool places. My mum was very proud of me, and my dad was too.

Months went by and I met the Brien family and their group. I now am a part of the Nicavangelists dance crew, and that’s why I’m here in America. I am proud to tell you my stories. This is all I have today, thanks for reading.

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Myron dressed up as a demon for CREATED at Wellspring Family Life Church in Syracuse, New York


Bueno hase como 5 anos atras todo en mi casa era muy diferente mi papa bebia alcol mucho mucho bueno eso era casi todo los dias bueno no le pegaba solo discutian mi mama con mi y mis hermanos nos ibamos a dormir donde mi abuela mi abuela era muy carinosa com mi porque yo era el mas menor de mis hermanos bueno pasaban los anos y yo cresia mas y my papa iba mas dejando el alcolismo y yo y mis hermanos y my tia ibamos ala iglesia siempre ibamos aprender mas de la biblia yo tenia 11 anos yo asecte a dios en mi corazon y my hermano mayor bebia alcol mucho bueno ya era de una pandia mi mama estaba en el trabajo y my papa tanbien y yo estaba en la escuela como todo nino estudia bueno era mi cunpleanos salimos a comer y a barios lugares bueno y mi mama estaba muy horguyosa de mi y mi papa tanbien bueno pasaron meses y pude conoser ala familia brien y un grupo que haora por eso estoy aquí horguyoso de estarle contandole esta historia a hustedes bueno es todo lo que les cuento a ustedes grasias por hoirme.

No comments:

Post a Comment