Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by ABEN: Father of the Fatherless

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

POST by ABEN: Father of the Fatherless

Aben at Pastor Michael's house in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania

I am the only boy out of six kids. My dad was with another woman and with her, he had three girls. Then he met my mum at a bakery. They entered into a relationship and as time passed, together they had a little girl, so my dad had four daughters in total.

He had accepted that his life would only be filled with daughters. My parents had been together for two years when my mum became pregnant again. She was pregnant with me and when my dad found out that I was a boy, he said “That boy is not mine!” My mum asked “Why not?” and he responded with, “It’s not mine because I only have girls.”

My dad had never wanted that little boy. He would say that the kid was a disgrace and my mum would suffer because my dad left her when I was born and so she did not really have any support.

I grew up without a father and so at times I would ask my mum about my dad. She would flippantly explain that my father left because of me being a boy, and that I should never have been born.

I was just a child without a dad and without the love of a mother because she would always be working to get food for her two kids. I never had a dad to guide me and to take away the bad memories and the painful words.

My dad came back looking for my mum and told her lies that he would never leave her and she was convinced that his words were truth. Once again, she became pregnant and it was a girl so now we were six in total and with only one boy out of the six kids.

Then he left again and when he was leaving he said, “That boy annoys me. I want to get away from him!” She was abandoned again and she had no money and no home (because my grandmother had told her to leave the house because she fell for what my dad had said).

My mum prayed to God that he would give her strength to keep moving forward. The place where we lived was horrible and cold. Our house was made out of plastic and cardboard. Then we went back to live with my grandmother.

My mum gave thanks to God because he had listened to her when she had asked Him for a better place to live. He had heard her prayers about being removed from that horrible place where we were living.

She started believing more in God and she said to me that there is a father that will never leave you. I asked “Who?” and she said “God in heaven. I am so sorry for everything that I have said to you. I now know that having a son is a blessing and you are a blessing to me. Even if your dad is not here, you will never go without food from now on. I will be your dad and your mum forever.”

Now I thank God because he does miracles and gave me a mum whose words are true. A dad is not someone who just makes a woman pregnant, but it is the man who takes care of them and I now know that I have a father who is God because he always takes care of me.

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Aben with his little nephew

Soy el hijo unico  de 5 hermanas .
Mi padre antes de que naciera el tuvo una relacion  con otra mujer el cual habia dado
a luz a tres hijas mujeres .al pasar el tiempo el se encontro a mi madre en un trabajo de donde hacian pan ,ellos enpezaron a juntarse y enpezaron una relacion al pasar el tiempo el y mi madre tuvierion una hija con ella para mi padre eran  4 hijas mujeres y el ya habia aceptado que solo mujeres enjendraba.
Continuando ellos juntos pasaron 2 anos y mi madre cargaba en su vientre otro bebe . el cual era yo cuando naci el vio que era un nino varon y el grito y dijo ‘’ ese  hijo no es mio ‘’mi madre le dijo ‘’por que ‘’ y el respondio ‘por que  yo solo  mujeres enjendro‘ el nunca quiso  a  aquel nino decia que era un una desgracia para el mi madre sufria por el dolor y el sufrimiento por que no contaba con ninguna ayuda por que mi padre la avandono cuando naci .
Al ir creciendo sin padre yo le preguntaba a mi madre por el y ella me respondia por tu culpa el nos dejo ojala nunca hubieses nacido yo solamente un nino sin un padre y sin un amor de madre por que ella trabajaba de casa en casa por comida para sus 2 hijos nunca tuve consejos de padres y busca como distraer esos malos recuerdos y esas palabras tan dolorosas para mi .mi padre regreso a buscar a mi madre llego con mentiras diciendo que nunca la hiba a volver a dejar ,ella se dejo convencer despues de ahí mi madre queda embarazada de nuevo  de otra mujer mi hermana menor para el ya eramos 6 hijos 5 mujeres y un 1 hombre .
El volvio a irse por que decia’’que le molestaba la precensia de ese nino y de que queria estar lejos de el, por que ni su hijo era ,mi madre abandonada de nuevo sin dinero y sin un hogar donde vivir por que mi abuela la habia corrido con sus 3 hijos  por haberse metido con el hombre mentiroso ella oraba a dios para que lediera fuerzas para seguir adelante , consiguiendo un lugar donde era  muy frio y horrible viviamos en una casita de plastico y carton pasando el tiempo regresa a casa de mi abuela  ella dando gracias a dios por heberla escuchado y salir de ese lugar horrible donde viviamos ella enpezo a creer mas en dios y ella me dijo  hay un padre que nunca te va abandonar  y yo le dije’’ cual madre el dios que esta en  lo cielos y perdoname hijo por mi palabras que te dije antes he comprendido al fin que un hijo es una bendicion de dios y tu lo eres para mi y aun que tu padre no este a mi lado nunca le faltara comidas en sus bocas de ahora en adelante yo sere padre y madre para ustedes siempre .
Ahora sigo adelante y doy gracias a dios por que el hace milagros y como dijo mi madre padre no es el que enjendra si no el que  cria y cuida y se que ahora tengo un padre que es dios por que el siempre cuida de mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment