Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by LEIKY: My Mighty Mum

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

POST by LEIKY: My Mighty Mum

Leiky and Fran at Niagara Falls

Hello my name is Leiki. I am 12 years old. I’m going to tell you a little bit about my life.

One day my family and I went to church. Our church is really big and I like it. Everyone sings and it is wonderful. After church, we all went back home and my dad was there, and he was really mad because my mum didn’t tell him we were going to church.

My dad grabbed a metal bar and began to beat my mum again, but my brother got in the way and told my dad that if he kept on hitting her, he would call the Police and lock my dad away.

My dad left our house in a really mad state. He went to his other wife’s house, and my mum went to my aunt’s house.

My mum stayed with my aunt for a week and my mum called us by cell phone and told my brother not to worry about her. My mum was fine but said that she was going to call the Police about my dad and his abusiveness.

My dad and mum ended up separating. Now my mum is following God’s path for her. Even before this final problem with my dad, my mum suffered a lot of abuse from my father.

If you would like to hear more stories about my life, please send me a note of encouragement.

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Leiky, performing CREATED at Wellspring Family Life Church in Syracuse, New York

hola mi nombre es leiki y tengo 12 anos, les boy acontar un poco de mi vida, un dia mi mama fue ala iglesia con mis hermanos y yo, y la iglesia es grande y me gusta porque cantan bonita y entonces fuimos ala casa y mi papa estaba ayi y estaba muy enojado porque mi mama no le dijo que ibamos ala iglesia, entonces mi papa agarro una barra de yerro y le pego entonces mi papa le iba a pegar de nuevo pero mi hermana se metio y le dijo ami papa que si le pegaba loba a echar preso, entonces mi papa sefue donde su otra mujer entonces mi mama sefue donde su hermana y paso una se mana y mi mama llamo por telefono ile dijo ami hermano de que no se preo cuparan porque eya estaba bien pero mi mama dijo que lo iba a echar preso porque ledaba mucho maltrato estonces mi papa y mi mama se cepararon y mi mama a hora si puede seguir el camino de dios pero antes de esta historia ya le abia echo muchas cosas malas y la maltrataba mucho y si quieren saber mas sobre ami vida den like

No comments:

Post a Comment