Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by STIVEY: Family Fun in the Miami Sun

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

POST by STIVEY: Family Fun in the Miami Sun

Stivey performing in CREATED, at the Maranatha Assembly in Chicago

Hello, my name is Steven. This time, I am going to tell you about a really fun experience that I had.

On the tenth of August this year in Miami, Florida, I was visiting my grandmother when my friend Yordy, sent me a message inviting me to a place out of the city. I did not know where we’d be going and so it was a surprise for me.

Yordy was with Jed and Sezni. They had planned to go with one of their friends to a water park. Jed, Yordy, Sezni, and their friend, Brian Conner, came to pick me up so we could all go.

When I saw the park, I was like “Wow!” because I had never been to a water park before and it was my first time seeing one. When we arrived and got out of the car, we could see the really big slides that covered the whole park.

Walking towards the park, we saw a huge line and so we had to wait outside for ten minutes. During those ten minutes, I waited with excited anticipation, to have the opportunity to go on one of the biggest slides that the park had.

Once we were inside, we went and changed into our swimming suits so that we could jump on the slides. When we were climbing up the stairs which led to the slides, we began to realise that we were rather really high up in the air, and I am a little afraid of heights, but Jed said to me, “Don’t be afraid.”

Once at the top, I sat in the mouth of the great slide. The water was so cold and Yordy did not want to go on the slide anymore because he was really, really scared. We told him to live a little and to go on with us but he refused, so we left him there and jumped on the tubes to go down the slide.

Inside of the slide, it was very dark. When I arrived at the bottom I was a tad shaken up but mostly happy because I was having so much fun with my family.

After a while of going up and down, up and down, I went to a really big pool and saw Sezni, Jed, and Brian. I asked them where Yordy was and they answered by saying that he was sitting on the stairs by the pool.

I was having a nice time chatting with Jed in the pool, when all of a sudden the water in the pool started to move. The water swelled and big waves formed. Being in the waves was really fun but then Jed grabbed me and was throwing me in the air.

Then, he jumped on top of me and I almost started to drown. I went running out of the pool and when I finally got out of the pool, Brian said, “Let’s go and eat.” So we all went to the restaurant like a happy family.

When we finished eating, we went on other water slides to have fun and once again, Yordy did not want to get on, so we left him there again. At the bottom, Brian said to us “The park is going to close soon.” So we went to change and get ready to leave.

Right when we were going to leave, we realized Sezni was missing. We became really worried as we looked for him. We hoped that nothing had happened to him. Jed and his friend went to go and look around the park for him but Yordy and I stayed at the entrance.

Twenty minutes passed and we didn’t see anything. Then far away we saw Sezni walking towards us crying. The good thing is that nothing happened to him and thank God Jed and Brian came back worried, but then they saw Sezni.

We went to the car to leave the water park and thank God everything went well and we had lots of fun. It was an unforgettable day for us.

Thank you for reading my story. Bye.

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Stivey having fun in the basement of the Seaburg house, in New York

Hola mi nombre es steven,
esta vez les vengo a contar un experiencia muy divertida que tuve
EL 10 de agosto de este ano en Miami Florida estaba donde mi abuela visitando cuando de repente mi amigo Yordy me envio un mensaje invitandome a un lugar fuera de la ciudad yo no sabia donde era para mi era una sorpresa
Yordy con compania de Jed y Sezni tenia planeado ir con un amigo a un parque de diverciones acuatico, Jed YORDY Sezni y el amigo me fueron a recoger para irnos
cuando vi el parke me asombre mucho porque era mi primera vez que yo a visto algo cuando llegamos al parque nos a bajamos del carro asombrado porque al ver a lo largo mire unos grande toboganes que cubrian todo el parque
caminando hacia el parque mirando que habia una gran fila de gente para entrar A si que tuvimos que esperar 10 minutos para entrar al parque en ese transcurso del tiempo esta muy emociona por subirme al tobogan mas grande
Nos fuimos a cambiar para ir a los toboganes,Cuando subimos las escaleras a montanos a un tobogon miramos que era muy alto y yo le tengo miedo a las alturas pero Jed me dijo vamos no tengas miedo Cuando hi vamos a montarnos a las balsas el agua estaba muy helada Yordy no queria montarse con nosotro porque tenia mucho miedo le pedimos que se montara pero el decia que no, Entonces lo dejamos hay y tiramos A dentro del tunel era muy oscuro A dentro, salimos yo muy nervioso pero feliz porque me estaba divirtiendo mucho como familia, Despues fuimo a otro que era una pisina muy grande, me fui a meter a la pisina hay estaba Jed,Sezni, y nuestro amigo
Yo pregunte por Yordy y me dijieron que estaba bajando por las escaleras y no tardaba en llegar donde esta vamos nosotros,
Yo estaba con jed en la pisina pero yo mire de repente que las aguas de las pisina estaban como olas y era muy divertido pero de repente Jed me agarro me estaba subiendo encima de mi me estaba ahogando me le corri, y sali de la pisina al llegar estaba muy cansado cuando de repente el amigo de Jed dijo vamos a comer y fuimos como una familia Cuando terminamos de comer , fuimos a otro toboganes a divertinos y de nuevo Yordy no quiso y lo dejamos hay a el, nosotros nos fuimos a montarnos a otro tobogan Cuando bajamos ,el amigo de Jed dijo que faltaba poco para cerrar,
Ya Cuando nos y vamos a ir Sezni no estaba , Nosotro muy preocupado fuimos buscarlo como loco esperando que no le hubiera pasado nada Jed y su amigo fueron a buscarlo alrededor del parque pero yo y Yordy nos quedamos en la entra
pasaron como 20 minutos sin saber nada de el pero de repente miramos a lo lejos a sezni camindo hacia nosotro llorando lo bueno es que no le paso nada y gracias a Dios llego Jed y su amigo algo preocupado todo bien si y haci nos fuimos agarrar el carro para hirnos del parque y gracias a Dios todo salio muy bien ese dia fue muy divertido y alegre,,,,,,,un dia muy inolvidable para nosotro,,,,,,,,,,thank you for reading my story,,,,, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment