Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

POST by FRAN

Well, as you probably know already from reading my dear daddy’s post that my dog, Lucky, passed away on Monday 21st at 2:50… how do I know this you might be asking… well, I will tell you.

It was not a good day for me on that particular Monday; you know Mondays are always stressful! I was sick with a stomachache, I had a weird rash all over my arms and face and I was about to receive the biggest shock of my life… death.

I had read at least two entire hours of Wrinkle in Time, a book about a girl whose father has gone missing, but that’s not the point!!! I had fallen asleep on my bed and I was woken with a soft voice “Emmm… Francesca…”it was my empleada. I wearily opened my eyes and she continued “Emm… La Perra se murio…” (TRANSLATION: The dog has died)
I was thinking ‘she probably means a dog on the street’ so I follow her outside and my heart skipped at least four beats when I realized that the dog she was talking about was MY dog… LUCKY!

There she was lying there, getting stiffer and stiffer by the second. I walked over to her, I wanted to touch her, but she was covered in flies. Blood was coming from her mouth… I don’t know what she died of but I know that she lived a good life.


I remember when my dad had to carry her home on his bike when we first got her, because she was recovering from surgery. I remember that I got in trouble because she had wondered off and I went after her. I remember when the gate was left open and she had ventured out and was waiting by a trash can until we came looking for her. I remember how she always felt like she was a human baby. And how we won 2nd place in the pet show! She was amazing!!!
Rest in peace my old and faithful friend! I loved her so much! Now I’m crying!

But the happy thing is that we found a man who gave a husky puppy to us… I called him Cody. He is a beautiful creature, he is two months old and he is a pretty good shoefiller for Lucky. He has two different coloured eyes! One eye is a light blue and the other brown. Well, See you next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment