Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZNI

Friday, November 18, 2011

POST by SEZNI

Hi, it´s me, Sezni. I am in Fourth Grade. I’m going to tell you a story called the two little piggy’s and the big bad wolf.

In Third Grade Ana and Andrea and I were going to make a play. Ana and Andrea were going to be my classmates. We were going to have a play called The Two Little Piggy’s And The Big Bad Wolf. We were going to have a list how were going to say it in the play. 

Once Upon a time there was two little piggy’s and they had to make their house. When they were done they had a nap , but I came to the little piggy’s house I was going to eat the first piggy. 

Ana ran away from me she woke up Andrea they went in there house. I was going to Huff and Puff and I was going to blow their house in. So I Huffed and Puff and blew, but it didn´t work it was strong. 

So I went to the top of the house the little piggy’s was putting a pot in the fire place. When I came in I ,  said Dinner Time. I landed, but I sat on the pot and I yelled loud and went to the hospital because I was painful on my back.             

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment