Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZY

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

POST by RENZY

Hello everyone! It’s Lorenzy reporting in. I am here to write about a small moment that happened to me here in Nicaragua.

Before I start telling you my story, I have to tell you something about my family. At almost every dinner my family has, we have our own little routine. The boys always wash up, Billy always helps clear the table, Fran (and sometimes me) cook dinner, and Fran and I wash all the clothes. After we all do our jobs, we all go back to the table and do some devotions and then do some times tables, addition and subtraction.

So my whole family and I (not including my dad) were sitting at the dinner table eating dinner. After every one was finished eating we did our little routine and sat back down to do the math’s part. So mum was going along with the math. It was Sezni vs. Fran vs. me, and Rafael vs. Billy (well not so much Billy). 

Sezni was beating me by five cards and Sezni and I were beating Fran by A LOT. Rafael was going so so by himself but we were getting tired of him being so slow. 

So anyway, it was Rafael’s (and Billy) turn. The problem was four minus two and Rafael was about to answer when Billy yells out ¨Two¨ We were all so surprised that we all just started to laugh.  Even Billy started to laugh (but I don’t think he knew what we were laughing about). 


When everyone stopped laughing, Billy thought it was still funny but the rest of us didn’t think it was that funny anymore.

Next time it was Rafael and Billy’s turn, billy did it again. We all found out his trick, his trick was he just copied the last number my mum had said because the problem was six minus one and Billy said  “one”.

No comments:

Post a Comment