Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY

Friday, November 18, 2011

POST by RAFFY

Hello, remember me? Yea that’s rite I´m Rafael Brien. 

Now all what I´m going to do is read you a story girls and boys. The characters in the story are Billy my brother, and my family how are trying to get BILLY. Read carefully. Here we go.
    
On one exiting day my family was going to the shops. It needed to be super-duper fast. So my dad said get pasta Lorenzy, get yogurt Sez .And my dad said to Fran what is this? What is that? Because he didn´t know what it was. 

And after two minutes Billy ran to find cars because he liked cars. And Fran said to Renzy race to Billy I´ll go with you so they did. 

Ten seconds past and Billy did it again. Aye aye aye…  Then Billy didn’t do anything bad. The end. Thanks for reading. Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment