Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: My New Pup

Friday, January 27, 2012

POST by SEZ: My New Pup

Buddy, Sezni and Ciela
One day Raf wanted to go to bed . At twelve o clock  Billy took a nap . Billy and Raf were sleeping in the day.


My sisters were at a friends house. They were having fun with there friend. They were having fun playing a lot of fun like worms.



I was getting a new dog at my house in the morning. It was cute and its so adorable. It is going to be my adorable pup.


When my sisters came back they saw my pup. When my brothers woke up they saw my pup to. My brothers and sisters loved my pup but, in a few hours my pup gets tired. I named my pup “Buddy”.


My Pup Is Very Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment