Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN: Fiesta Time at the Wilkinsons House

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

POST by FRAN: Fiesta Time at the Wilkinsons House

The Wilkinsons are a family with three children. Hector is 12 years old, Nicole is 16, and their older brother is 23 (he lives in California). Georgie, their mother, is a fantastic cook! And Roberto, their dad, is very funny.

When my family is invited to their house the kids usually go inside and watch TV or go outside and play. No one was inside when we went on Saturday, so Billy and I went outside to the garden and rolled down the hill together. Rolling down a grassy hill is not a good idea when you’re wearing white pants!

Mum invited a friend from church, Juan Pablo, to come with us to the Wilkinson’s house. Mum invited him so that he could make more friends and just hangout. Lorenzy and Hector were in the same class at school last year when dad was their teacher, and they’re good friends.

Juan Pablo and I were playing with Billy and Hector was showing Lorenzy his be-be gun. He was aiming and shooting it at her, without bullets of course, and she was LAUGHING! She kept saying “the air pressure tickles!” All the gun was shooting was air. Lorenzy told me “it felt weird!”

I got tiered so I lay down on the ground and little, big, fat Billy came and sat on my stomach! Ouch! For a three-year-old he is fat and heavy! I looked up at the starry sky and saw Hector’s face in the way of my view! Then I realised that he was aiming at my neck and I freaked out! He said “no, it won’t hurt!” and that freaked me out even more.

I couldn’t move because little, big, fat Billy was sitting on me! Hector shot the gun and I laughed nervously! Thank God the gun wasn’t loaded! The air pressure that the gun shoots is funny and I have no idea why.
After five minutes or so of just shooting air, Hector began shooting bullets, metal bullets! He shot two 
flowers, a light post two times and the sky once, before something went wrong.

Hector let out a scream of loss like someone had died: “NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” We all asked him “what’s wrong?” He replied in sorrow “it’s broken, my baby is broken!” We laughed “don’t you mean your gun?” Lorenzy smirked.

He was almost in tears “yes! It won’t load, that’s what’s wrong!” Then he said “Oh, well, I have a confetti gun” we all laughed and Hector got to shoot the confetti at my dad. It was all an adventure!     



No comments:

Post a Comment