Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: Chocollos (Cho - kor - yohs)

Friday, January 20, 2012

POST by RAFFY: Chocollos (Cho - kor - yohs)

I love chocollos because there a type of bird in Nicaragua. They love to bite, they have a lot of green. Endways I am going to tell you a story about four chocollos.

One day I woke up. I had a stomach ache when I first woke up because I fell of my bed. Then Billy the fattest, heavyest, smallest brother woke up. He wanted to play a game. So we played hide and seek outside.

After the game Billy saw tow chocollos in one tree. Billy telled me about the two chocollos and I telled sezni, sezni telled lorenzy. Lorenzy had a story about two more chocollos and she telled sez about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment