Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZY: The One that Kicked Away

Thursday, January 12, 2012

POST by RENZY: The One that Kicked Away

Franny Leading by Example
 One day we were at home with Analise and her family (a friend from school) and the Perez boys (our churches youth group leader’s sons). There are three of them. The oldest is called Juan Pablo. He is really tall for a Nicaraguan and is 15 years old. The second born is called David. He is 14 years old. And the youngest boy out of their family is named Marcelo. He is 12 years old and he is short for his age.

Raf having the time of his life!
Francesca and the Perez boys were swimming in the pool whilst Billy was inside playing with his friends. Analise, Rafael, Sezni, and of course I, were outside taking turns in riding our horse. Let me tell you about our horse; she is a lazy, fat horse who looks more like a pony in height. Her name is Cadburys because her dull looking coat is brown like the delicious chocolate.

Sezni was mounted on Cadburys and the rest of us were in a lemon tree waiting patiently for our turn on Cadburys. Our horse can sometimes be very stubborn and so when she is annoyed at someone she will either, run away and buck or she would charge at you and buck.

When Sezni came back to the lemon tree, he couldn’t remember how to get off of the horse. Annalise and I kept on telling him to swing his right leg over but he wouldn’t listen. When he finally understood what we were saying he started to pretend to not know how to get off of the horse. He wanted to try and be funny but we didn’t find it so. We just wanted to ride her. All of a sudden the horse whinnied and kicked at something behind her. Then we realized that it was Rafael that she had kicked. She had kicked him right in the face!

Next Rider Aboard
He stood there wobbling and it looked like he was drunk. Then he fell to the floor and started crying. I ran to him and picked him up. Once I had him in my arms I saw that he was bleeding from his mouth. His blood was on my shoulder and I took him to my sister. As soon as I got to her she thought I was joking but then she saw him. She took him out of my arms and went inside. When she got him inside she put him on the counter in the kitchen to examine him.

She told me to get an ice pack from the freezer whilst she cleaned up the blood. He was lucky because he didn’t lose any teeth. It was just his lips and cheeks that were bleeding. It was the worst time for this to happen because all adults were walking around the outside of the property.

At that moment I remembered that Sezni was still on the horse and I thought that now he had wished he had just got off the horse when he had the chance. When I got back to where they were they told me that the horse would not let anyone near her and Sezni was kind of getting freaked out.

Francesca Leading Cadburys
When they told me that I went and got Juan Pablo. He grabbed a very long yellow rope and lassoed her. Then he took her over to a tree and didn’t exactly tie her up but he sort of did. Sezni was sort of crying and so David slowly walked up to him and grabbed Sezni then ran backwards. Then we went inside and watched a movie. About 20 minutes later our parents came inside. We told them what had happened and they sort of laughed. 

The next day Rafy looked like someone from the Simpsons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment