Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: ZIP-pity doo dah

Thursday, March 7, 2013

POST by SEZ: ZIP-pity doo dah



Zip-lining  Team (near Granada): Lorenzy, Francesca, Jenny, Rafael, Josiah, Sezni, Shane, Jed & Aidan


One day I went Zip lining. The time it takes  to zip line is one hour and thirty minutes. My dad, my mom, my sisters and my brother had to learn how to stop, speed and to be careful. We did the first one. It was fun. My family was having fun too, but my dad was acting like little girl. 

We did the Superman, Upside down twice, and there was one that was three hundred meters long. We had to slow down at the end. After that we had to make a choice of either  two more or a surprise. Every one picked the surprise even me. The surprise was that they wiggled the line up and down many times.  We saw ten monkeys and we went for a snack. 

Daddy (Jed), clearly very scared, acting like a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment