Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: Up the Volcanic Path with Gran!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

POST by RAF: Up the Volcanic Path with Gran!


One day I was with my mom, my little brother Billy, my Granddad and my sister Lorenzy Brien. We went to a volcano named Masaya, just to see it. First we had to get helmets to go to the volcano. So, we went to buy helmets, but the helmets were free. 

When we were at the volcano, we climbed up the volcano to see the top. When we were at the top, we saw lots of trees in a big hole, my granddad and my mom liked the trees in the big hole. The trees were tall and thin... 

Into the Bat Cave...

Next, we went home and Granny also visited the volcano in the night. When Granny was at the volcano, she got sick from all the smoke and when the rain came, she almost got sicker! 

Briens at Volcano Masaya

No comments:

Post a Comment