Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by BEYCKER: You're HOT and You're Cold!

Saturday, March 23, 2013

POST by BEYCKER: You're HOT and You're Cold!


Beycker in San Diego

My name is Beycker. I'm from Nicaragua but I'm in California with my friends. We are 8 in total. We are a good dance group. We’ve been in California for about 4 days, and have been enjoying our time here. I have seen a lot of beautiful things in this country and I have learned a lot of things.

People here are very friendly and respectful. When I got on the plane I was very, very scared because it was all very strange for me – I had never been on a plane before! It was really incredible. 

Transiting in Miami... WE LOVE AMERICAN AIRLINES!!!

The weather in California is very fresh and cold. But I am more cheerful because we are living in the home of Pastor Camacho from Vista Assembly. They give us food all day, and me and my group had a good dance in the church with our choreography. Many people prayed for us, gave their time to love us, and I learned that God is love and blesses everyone.  

Performing "Created" at Vista Assembly in San Diego

The funniest part of the trip in California was when I realised that the taps in the pastor’s home have both hot and cold water, depending on how you turn the tap. I was in the shower and I turned the knob to the left and out came hot water and it burned me on my face - hahaha 

Spending Time with the Vista Assembly Latino Youth

We made many Mexican friends in California and had fun with them. My friends are humble and very happy. We ate hot dogs and drank soft drinks and we played ball.

Beycker and Raffy Playing Ball, when the Vista Latino Youth Came Visiting

Mi nombre es Beycker. Soy de Nicaragua pero estoy en California con mis amigos. Somos 8 en total. Somos un grupo de baile bueno quiero. Decir que cuando vine a California hace como 4 dias para mi asido muy fantatico he mirado muchas cosas linda de este paiz y aprendido muchas
cosas como ejemplo.  las personas son muy amable y son muy respetosas y cuando me monte en el avion medro mucho miedo fue muy exrano para my porque nunca abia montado en un avion pero fue muy incredible para mi tambre note que el climas de california es muy fresco hace mucho frio pero lo mas alegre que me apasado es que el pastorde una iglesia nos dia doned vivir en su casa nos dia comida y todo y yo y mi grupo de bale la pasamos muy bien en la iglesi del pastor hisimos nuestra correografia  y muchas personas oraron por nosotros nos dieron de su tiempo de su amor y he a prendido de que Dios es amor y bendice a todas las personas lo mas chistoso que he pasado en california es que cuandon estaba en la caza del pastor encendi la paja de la ducha
salia  agua caliente y helada  y cuando gire  la perilla ala izquierda salio agua caliente me queme  la cara jajajajaj y tambien tu vimos muchos amigos  mexicanos y tamben amigo de california fue muy
divertido  con ellos y con migo  y mis amigo ellos son humilde  y muy alegres  con ellos comimos hot dog y tomamos fresco y jugamos Pelotas.

Beycker in San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment