Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN: Tissue Toime!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

POST by FRAN: Tissue Toime!


Beautiful Francesca! (Watch out for that TREE!)


We have a big family and a lot of friends who live near and far from us… We have traveled a lot and we have only made more friends by doing so. Even if we go to the beach we make new friends.

Since November we have had family and friends come and visit, and most of the time it was hard for someone. One week Jenny Seaburg had a virus and it started out little but then it woke her up in the middle of the night and sent her to the hospital along with my Mum, Shane, Nanny, and myself as the translator.

It is important for us to know that we have friends that still love us. I know my friend limits are being lowered just because of the ministry I live in with my family and some friends’ relationships have changed so that now they’re like family to me.

This blogpost is sort of a good bye/I’ll miss you/thank you and memories to/for some of my closest friends and family.

Anna: I am going to really miss you when you go back to Minnesota, and if you don’t come back for a while I will always facebook and skype you. You are more than a friend to me… you are like my older sister that I have never had. I can’t wait to go to California and Minnesota with you!

Fran & Anna - Our first EVER GAP YEAR Leader... a GOLDEN GIRL if ever there was one!
Lorenzy: I know that you ARE my sister, but you are also my best friend. It will be harder to steal your clothes while I am in Canada, but when I see you I will. I have learned, with Anna’s help, that your sister is usually the only one that will always care about what is going on in your life. And you have always known and been there, in a way. I’m always here for you.
BFFs for LOIFE! Franny-pan & Renzy-roohs!

Jocasta: I have loved every talk that we have talked and every walk that we have walked, and I´m glad that you are back in Nicaragua. Don’t have too much fun while I am away in Canada I will miss you heaps! Love ya!

Jocasta the GREAT!
Natalie: I haven’t known you for that long, but you remind me of myself in some things. I know you don’t think so but, we are very similar in a few things, and I think you are a really nice girl.

Natalie, our latest GAP YEAR Leader...

Monica: I have known you for less than a week and I already think that you are awesome. You are like my Mum’s friend Racheal Morejon and I love you like a sister already! I’m happy that I have met you.

Monny, our newest Mexican-Australian Gapper - what a gal! We love you!!!

And for the tricker boys… I will miss you all after a while, but only after I get really home sick and start skyping everyone… haha just kidding… I really feel like you guys are my brothers and I will miss you guys just as much I will miss everyone else.

Francesca on tour in El Salvador with the Nicavangelists

And for my 3 real little brothers… stay safe, don’t get into trouble, and always trust your family. Sez lay off of the wii for a while, Raf don’t start any drama, and Billy stay little and cute.

Franny having a Good ol' laugh with Raffy

Mum and Dad: I have had a hard time and I know sometimes it was hard for you too, in understanding me. But I really haven’t been the best person for you to talk to. I haven’t been trying to change my attitude into a bad one.

Thanks for the opportunity to go to Canada. I’m preparing myself to go travel with all the boys and you guys to the states and I can’t believe that the visas got approved and it is such a blessing from God - I can’t wait to see their reaction on the plane! I’m already laughing! LoL… anyway, I’m just saying thank you and I hope you understand me… LOVE you guys lots!
Brian, Mummy, Franny & Daddy xoxoxo

 Always remember that Family and friends are the best thing in life. For me this year is going to be great!

The Brien family...

No comments:

Post a Comment