Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by YADER: HOW did the Chicken Cross the Road

Saturday, March 23, 2013

POST by YADER: HOW did the Chicken Cross the Road


Yader in San Diego


I feel very happy because I am here in the States.  The family we are staying with are very kind with big hearts.  They have opened up their home for our whole group.  The house is beautiful and they have 2 little dogs which I like.

One time at 11pm for 40 mins we all jumped into their jacuzzi. I really liked using the Jacuzzi because I felt cold and I was tired after performing for the youth group. 

Another day, they took us to the pier.  We walked around and saw boats and got a lot of exercise. There were a lot of tourists. The beach reminded me of Nicaragua, but here their beaches are clean unlike Nicaragua.  I was surprised that there was no rubbish about the place – it is so clean! I hope to visit more beaches here.  

At the pier in San Diego, visiting a Famous Warship

At the traffic lights here they have buttons for people to press if they want to cross the road.  I saw a train in the city too. In Nicaragua we don’t have trains.

The church here is the same as Nicaragua, and it has services in both English and Spanish.  

Yader, in sunny San Diego


No comments:

Post a Comment