Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by FRAN: Feeling Blue...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

POST by FRAN: Feeling Blue...

Blue is a three or four month old puppy. She is a Husky crossed with a German shepherd. Her coat has a cinnamon feel to it with black sprinkled on the very top of her back, and she has been very sick this past week.

My dad has taken her to the vet but there’s not much the vet can do. We are not really sure what she has or why she has it, but apparently it is contagious to the other dogs and even to children.

She is awfully skinny and she won’t eat. The only thing my dad keeps saying is “she’s a fighter!” and she is.
It sort of reminds me of a Christian’s daily life. We often become “sick” caused by sin and sometimes it looks like there is no way out. 

We have to keep fighting spiritually, physically and emotionally. Just like Blue.

Everyday Blue is getting stronger and stronger in health. And everyday we get stronger and stronger in spirit and in the love of Jesus Christ.

It’s a grand “lucha” or “fight” for those strong believers who want to win with success. I’m planning to win with success and I think Blue is too.

Even though Blue and I are still young and we need help from others I plan to win along side with my friends and family and even strangers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment