Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Swimming at the Beach

Thursday, January 19, 2012

POST by SEZ: Swimming at the Beach

Yee-haa!
Bill, me and the Crabs
My best friend FRED
Shamyr and Dad acting like GOOSES!
Fred and I like to sit in the ham-things
Dad and Me in the Surf
One day me and my family were going to Playa Hermosa. We swam in the Giant waves and it was fun. We went to the rock pools to and it was fun too.

Billy as a Sand Angel, with Renz, Fran and Dory
We saw small crabs and big crabs with claws and had white spots and slow and fast and hiding very quicker. Fred my best friend and Hector were fighting the crabs with sand balls. We were climbing on the mountain pools and we saw more crabs and we saw waves.

Dad, Shamyr and Angelica
At night we were living on a beach house. It had straw and sticks on the top.It had cleaners that lived there, shelter for us, food and water for the Hermit crabs.

Fran, Lorenzy and Raf
At night we had dinner with Fred’s family and Hector’s family . In the beach house we played hide in seek. In a few hours hungry and I was getting tired. It’s nice to go to the beach.


Billy with his Texan Girlfriend
Me Relaxing
I get my Fashionable Beach Sock Trends from Uncle Timmy

No comments:

Post a Comment