Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Macho, Macho MAN!

Monday, January 9, 2012

POST by SEZ: Macho, Macho MAN!


Hi it’s Sez and guess what have you ever lifted a weight it gives you muscles. When I turn twelve my dad will take me to the gym so I might lift up a weights .

Today I’m nine and I’m almost ten years old then eleven then twelve then I get to go to the gym with my dad. How old are you people? 

I  go to  gym , but I do want to pull up weights if you do weights every day you’ll get big strong muscles it’s good and nice to pull weights. 

Up , Down ,Up , Down , Up , Down pulling weights Up , and Down that’s how you earn your muscles. Bye.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Sez, I loved your story. How old are us people huh? Well, very very very old if your mom had her way. (grin) I love the picture on top of the post. You are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete