Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: Chickens and Presents

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

POST by RAFFY: Chickens and Presents


Want to hear a secret. I gave to poor people chickens to parents and presents to children. And we got bicycles for Christmas so we decided to bring them. And we brut a family named Peruses.

Don’t ask me how long it was I will tell you. 1 day and half a night isn’t that a lot? Yes it is a lot its more than 23 hours now to my story.

One day the Parses and my family brought presents in my car. The people who put the presents in the car where Juanablo, Evanya, my mom, and my dad there where dolls for the girls and for the boys soccer balls, and baseball bats. Soon a lot off toys where filled in the car.

Next we went where the pareses live. I wanted to put my bicycle where there car was. But a community of chickens where in there Billy and I were trying to help but we didn’t grab any chickens but they gave the chickens to us so it can go faster.

Then we gave chickens and presents out all day and half a night.


No comments:

Post a Comment