Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: My Horse "Mexico"

Sunday, February 12, 2012

POST by SEZ: My Horse "Mexico"

Sezni & Mexico
A few weeks ago my dad bought a horse. Billy named him Mexico. Mexico is brown and has gold hair. He is a little fat.
I like riding Mexico he is the best horse. He trots and runs when I whip him, he is my best pal. He is  a great horse, just like Cadburys, my sister Francesca’s horse.

I think Mexico has a girlfriend horse. Her name is Cadburys.  They run and trot together. They like each other a lot.

One night, Daddy, Fran, Renz, and I went on a midnight ride, it was fun. We had a race. Dad was catching up to me. Dad wasn’t giving up so I went faster and then dad had enough. I won first place and my dad won second place.

When Mexico was near Cookie, Mexico got jealous. He bit cookie on the neck. Mexico just hates Cookie. Cookie is a horse that Daddy rode.

We gave out invitations to people while we rode. The invitations were for a party for fun at our house.



No comments:

Post a Comment