Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: My Colourful Mother

Monday, February 13, 2012

POST by RAFFY: My Colourful Mother

Raffy, in the new classy Orange room

One day with my dad, Fran, lorenzy, and sezni, I went to the shops. We had a lot of stuff to buy like watermelons, yoghurt and rockmelon. We went to the shops because we almost lost all of our food.

Raffy & Billy
While we were at the shops my mom was busy at my house painting the walls. When we got home moms panting was a surprise for us because we did not know mom was painting. I asked can I paint to. I said “can I paint too with a trash bag over me.” My mom said “sorry, but no!” The paint on the wall was orange.

Raffy, in the Atrium (God love... Who, in their right mind... Has an atrium???)
While mom was panting a guy named Yader was helping my mom. There was 3 walls painted orange. We also pulled stuff off the wall like mirrors and balls. So painting can be easy.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwh Raf, I promise you can help me paint YOUR room okay! I love you x

    ReplyDelete