Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Out There Outreaching

Thursday, February 23, 2012

POST by SEZ: Out There Outreaching

On Friday we were going to have a party at my house. Franny and Renzy were making a pass the parcel with candy inside. When Fran and Renz were finished the people from the street were going to have a party.

They were swimming in the pool. They played soccer. They were having so much fun.

When my dad brought out the hot dogs they were hot and yummy. My dad told the kids to make a line. We got hungry and we were allowed one hot dog.

When the party was over we had another party for big kids. We played Jenga we played soccer and we swam. We had a Ping Pong Tournament.

When we were having another party I was watching a movie. I ate Snickers and it was yummy. When I was watching the movie I wanted to play soccer.

When I was playing soccer I was defense. And I protected the goaly. I like to do defense when I play soccer.

It’s fun to have a party in the day and in the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment