Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: My Day Downhill

Monday, March 26, 2012

POST by SEZ: My Day Downhill


On Tuesday the twentieth of March, I went  to Luis's house.  He is big and tall. We met at a church. He lives in a little house, and he lives in Managua, Nicaragua.

First we were sliding down a hill, which is along the Punta Plancha in Solisis. Some people live up  the hill and some people live at the bottom of the hill. I slid down the hill on my feet  and it  was  a cool  ride.


When  we got to Luis's house we saw ducks and chicks. The ducks were red, white and black, and the chicks were black and white. We stopped right in front of where there was a  big edge which let down to a river.


When we were leaving Luis's house we went home and we saw a calf.  It was a little cow and Franny, me and Rafi  took it to our gardener, Yader's house. His house is two blocks down from our house . We got Yader's little calf back to his house.


Franny and I got two muffins, two red fizzy drinks, and two Nacho Queso of Ranchitas because we were hungry. We got them at the Corner Store.  Franny and I ate our snacks on the porch.

That was the best day of my life because I went on a walking trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment