Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RENZY: Friday Night Fever

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

POST by RENZY: Friday Night Fever



Every Friday in the afternoon until ten at night, we have people from the community come over to play games and sports and do a little devotion. The Friday before last Friday, we played capture the flag with everyone. Capture the flag is a game were you have to hide a flag and find the other teams flag and whichever team finds the other team's flag first wins.

We played in the other paddock and put hay barrels all over the place. We had two groups, the first group was from ages five to eleven and the second group was from ages twelve to eighteen. It was fun because they really got into it especially the second group. I think it was more fun when the second group came because first of all, I knew more people because of Church and second of all because of what happened. opportunity

I was with Yader (not our security guard, a friend from church. He plays the bongos and has half of a finger missing. It is so cool. We call him la bruja because he laughs like a witch.), Marcelo( the youth pastor's youngest son), and Jorge (the son of our Church's piano player, Angelita). It was our job to hide the flag so we went all the way to the back because there is a tree back there which has a bunch of leaves so you would not be able to see it that well.

We put it in that tree and started walking away. Then Yader went back to the tree, got the flag, and put it in his pocket to put it somewhere else. As soon as it was in his pocket they announced that the game had started. A guy from the other side ran to the tree and climbed up it. He was up there for a while and then he got back down and someone took him to jail.

The funny thing was that the jail was right under that same tree. It was good we took it out of the tree because otherwise we would have lost straight away. Since they were older, they were a lot tougher than the littler kids. I was  walking to where I saw Yader, Marcelo, and Jorge. I was almost to where they were when I felt someone grab me tightly from behind. I looked and saw that it was Yader (our security guard). He had grabbed me to take me to jail because I realised that I had crossed over to the enemy's side.

I told him that I was not playing so that he would let me go but he did not believe me. It took me a few minutes until I finally convinced him and he let me go. I walked over to where they were and we started to talk with each other. We were talking when all of a sudden we all heard a big crash like someone was playing American football with no gear and crashed into each other really hard.

We looked to were the crash had come from and we saw someone lying on the ground. Someone picked him up like a baby and walked to the house with some people following from behind. It looked like he had fainted. After, when everyone had gone, my Dad said that what had happened with the guy was so cool and that they had had a great time. I just laughed to myself and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment