Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Me & Mumsy...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

POST by SEZ: Me & Mumsy...

On Friday my mum took me to school, where she works. I was on the computer and I played commando three. It's a missions game. I mission completed levels one, two, and three.

When my mum's class was here they said  "hi Sezni",  and I said "hi students". When they were finished with their test they went to break and me and my mum had a snack. I had rojita, which is a red fizzy drink, and a hamburger.

When break was over, there were three students that wanted to play commando three. I had to turn off commando three and the crazy students went to work. Then after fifty minutes past, they asked my mum "Can we play commando three?"And mum said "no."
When school was over dad picked us up and we went home. "Bye class" I said. "Goodbye Sez" they replied.                 

That day was so much fun because I saw my friends.

1 comment: