Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAFFY: What Day's Sunday School Again?

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

POST by RAFFY: What Day's Sunday School Again?


One day Fran, Billy and I were going to Sunday school. My Sunday school is at a church called The Church of God. I go to Sunday school because I like it. My sister Fran and my Mom walks with me to Sunday school.



First thing we do in Sunday school is we listen to pastors in a little church. The second thing we do is to go outside with our chars and when Sunday school finishes we go home but on this day I went to my friends house.


We went to my friend's house because my mom left and she told us to go there until she came back. In a few hours I went to Oliver and Brien's house because I was board my other friend's house.


Oliver and Brien are my friends and all week they live in my house. When I gist past through the door Brien said we have 4 puppies and the puppies were cute.  



No comments:

Post a Comment