Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZ: Good Fight, Bleed Right!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

POST by SEZ: Good Fight, Bleed Right!

Sezni with Mayron & Leiskis

One Night, at a house that is like a cabin near a lake, one of the kids in our group threw a sandal right at my nose.  A lot of blood began to gush out of my nose and mouth. 

I was on the bed, but then blood started to bleed out of my nose like it was rain pouring. I ran out of the bed on to the carpet, to the front door and outside with my dad trying to stop the bleeding.  The tricker and bboys tried to clean up the carpet and the floors and the beds.  

Anna and her sister cleaned the floors and the carpets and washed everything.

I was bleeding to death!

Mum took the kid outside and screamed at him.

My sister was just looking at my nose and she was scared and she was screaming and crying. 

Dad grabbed a glass of water then he started to tell me to drink a lot of water because he said I was losing a lot of liquid. I had to drink too much water because the kid threw a sandal at me while I was trying to sleep.

It hurt real bad, it felt like a tiger was biting my nose.  

Dad told me, “You don’t need to go to the hospital, Sezni.”

Leyky felt terrible about what he did and he came out and said sorry for hurting me because my Mum yelled at him.

When I put a tissue in my nose, it stopped bleeding. After an hour, it stopped bleeding and I went back to bed.

I got a black bruise on my nose and I have had it for weeks now. 

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant? 


To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE
This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment