Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by STIVEY: Family (Sighs)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

POST by STIVEY: Family (Sighs)

Stivey with his Mum and some of his family (and friends)

This is a story about how my family and I used to live.

When I was just seven years old, my family and I did not have a place to live. We ended up living with some of my cousins but it was a terrible arrangement. During our time living with extended family, we experienced a lot of shame and humiliation.

Our relatives did not want us to live with them, but we did not have any other place to go. Our cousins insulted us and treated us badly. We are related to my cousins through my mum. However, it made no difference to my family that we were from the same blood. They hated us living with them. They swore at us constantly.

My brothers did not have high paying jobs. We only had sufficient money to purchase food.

My uncles and aunties were very mean. They would tell my cousins that they should make our lives difficult so that we would want to leave. Their hearts were not at all good.

But my grandmother (my mother’s mum) did not know what was happening to us because she did not live there in the house with us.

Years passed and when I was eleven years old I got my first job, selling cheese. Well actually, my role was to just carry the cheese with a friend of mine. Every day I took the cheese to a market, but the job didn’t generate a lot of money for me. Everything I made, I gave to my mum.

One day, my grandmother found out about the problems my family was experiencing. She went without telling anyone to the bank, and sought a loan for ten thousand dollars. All thanks to God, they gave my gran the money and she gave it to my parents.

When she gave it to them, they were really, extremely happy. They were then in a position to purchase a house away from where my cousins lived, in another part of town.

My dad and brothers worked hard to pay back my grandmother and thanks to God we are no longer in the same house as our cousins.

We thank God that he put our Gran on a path to help us. Now my family is happy because we have had so much help. Today, when asked, I say that my uncles, aunts and cousins do not exist.

True family are people who do not turn their back on you and who support you, regardless of circumstances. With God, everything is possible.


Thank you for Reading my story.

Stivey, performing at Solid Rock Assembly in Minnesota

ESTA ES UNA HISTORIA DE MI FAMILIA COMO VIVIAMOS ANTES

Cuando yo tenía la edad de 7anos mi familia no teníamos donde vivir y bueno y vivíamos donde mi primas y eso era muy feo en ese tiempo porque pasábamos penas y mucha humillación,

Porque ellos no nos querían hay viviendo más pero nosotros no teníamos hogar donde ir y nos insultaban y nos trataban mal y eso que eran familia de nosotros de parte de madre pero eso,

No le importaba a ellos pero a mis padres estaban muy mal porque no teníamos donde vivir y ellos nos decían malas palabras pero mis hermano n tenían trabajo que ganaban mucho dinero,

Solo para la comida nos alcanzaba solamente para eso pero también mis tíos eran muy malos le decían a mi primas que nos corrieran donde vivíamos que mal que eran ello  sin corazón,

Pero mi abuela madre de mi mama no sabía nada de lo que pasaba donde estábamos porque ella no vivía hay pasaron los años y yo a la edad de 11 anos yo tuve mi primer trabajo que era vender queso bueno cargador de queso con un amigo mío en un tramo en un mercado pero yo no ganaba mucho dinero solo para darle a mi mama pero un día,

mi abuela se dio cuenta de los problemas que pasaba mi mama y  ella no lo creí mi abuela se fue  sin decir nada  y fue al banco a prestar 10.000 dólares gracias a Dios se los prestaron y se los entregó a mi mama y mi mama y papa  estaba muy alegre y feliz por ese sacrificio para comprar una casa lejos de hi y mis hermano y padre trabajaron duro para pagarle ese dinero que presto mi abuela gracias  Dios que salimos de hay,
y por gracias de  Dios y mi abuela que dios la puso en ese camino y ahora mi familia estamos felices y contento por esa ayuda, por eso yo digo no existen los tíos y primos familia es aquella que no te da la espalda familia es la que te apoya en todo momento solo digo que con Dios es todo posible,

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page, Contemplating SUPPORTING something significant? 


To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE
This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable.  

This story was translated by Lorenzy and edited by Jed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment