Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by JOSE: Dios te Cuida en Los Momentos Más Duros

Friday, June 14, 2013

POST by JOSE: Dios te Cuida en Los Momentos Más Duros

Jose with his pal Ronny...

About two years ago I had an experience that involved feeling the presence of God by my side. He guided and protected me from a lot of dangers.

One day a friend of mine invited me to go with her to church, because they were having an evangelistic service. I decided to accept the invitation and went along with my friend.

We went along and I enjoyed the preaching and how they shared Jesus. I was very happy and started to go every Sunday to church.

One Sunday I went to church and everything started out great.  I liked feeling the joy of the Lord and the thrill of being together with other Church folk who also loved the Lord.

I felt very happy because before I knew Christ, I did not believe in him. Things would happen to me in my life, and I would be like “why are these things happening to me? Why do these bad things ALWAYS happen to me?” I would start crying and felt like I didn’t have answers to my questions.

Most of the time I felt like life wasn’t worth living and that there was no point in going on, and that life just didn’t make sense.

Living life like that, meant that there was no meaning for me. It made me push people away. I felt invisible. I did not want to talk to anyone. People would talk to me and I would answer them with unkind words.

I hated everyone and I didn’t care about anyone. I felt invincible. But when I went to that church, everything changed and I felt comforted.

One day, the service went on for a little longer than usual. After the service, some brothers from church offered me a lift in their car and dropped me at a bus stop. I waited a long time for the bus, my mode of transport for getting home, but it never came.

I was very scared because my house was a long way away from where I had been waiting for the bus. So I started to pray to Jesus. I asked him, “Lord, please protect me from danger and don’t let anything bad happen to me. Please take care of me.”

At that very moment, I started to walk to my house. I needed to go through places that were very dangerous, where bad things happen. I kept on walking and praying asking God to protect me.

I did not know the way, because the city is big and at times I felt lost. Yet God guided me with the wind. He directed me and told me which way to go. I went through places that might have been dangerous, but no one came out to hurt me.

The trip home on a bus takes about an hour, but God assisted me and my travel time was not too long - I arrived home in just an hour and a half! I was safe and unharmed, ALL thanks to God.

At that moment I knew that he was always with me protecting me. When you have problems that feel pretty hard, ask Jesus to help you, because he is always aware, no matter what. Never lose faith. Faith moves mountains!

Always trust the Lord, because he will help you with the hardest problems of your life.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page,ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable. 

Hace como dos años yo tuve una experiencia inolvidable en la que dios estuvo a  mi lado y me guio y me protegió de muchos peligros, un día una amiga me invito que fuera a su iglesia que avía un encuentro y yo acepte ir con ella fuimos la primera vez y me gusto como predicaban y como se expresaban de Jesús yo muy contento empecé a ir todos los domingo solo a la iglesia, un domingo que fui a la iglesia todo empezó muy alegre me gustaba mucho sentir el gozo del señor la alegría que se sentía el ambiente con los hermanos era muy agradable esa experiencia y me sentía muy feliz yo antes de conocer a dios no creía en el porque me pasaban cosas que yo decía porque a mí porque solo a mí me pasa esto y yo me ponía a orar  y sentía que no tenía respuestas a mis preguntas mucha beses pensé que la viada no era nada que no valía la pena vivir que la vida no tenía sentido me quise apartar de las personas yo me sentía invisible no quería hablar con nadie a todo el que me hablaba bien yo le contestaba mal, era alguien odioso que no me importaban los demás solo era yo me sentía como invencible más que los demás pero desde el momento que fui a esa iglesia todo cambio me sentía reconfortado.

Un día se me hiso tarde en la iglesia y unos hermanos me fueron a dejar a la estación de buces y yo me quede esperando el bus para ir a mi casa y nunca paso por que ya era muy noche yo muy asustado por que mi casa quedaba lejos le comencé a orar a Jesús y le decía señor protégeme de todo peligro que no me pase nada cuídame guárdame  y en ese momento decidí caminar hasta mi casa tenía que pasar por lugares muy peligrosos donde avían muchos delincuentes y cosas malas peor yo por dentro cuando iba caminando le decía señor protégeme yo no conocía el camino por que la ciudad es algo grande y me sentía perdido pero el señor me guiaba con el viento, cuál era el camino correcto pase por lugares que tal vez eran peligrosos y no me salía nadie a hacerme daño el camino de regreso en ruta era de casi una hora en autobús y dios me iso  el camino más corto llegue en hora y media a mi casa sano y salvo gracias a dios y desde ese momento yo sentí que él siempre estuvo con migo protegiéndome cuando tengan un problema que sientan que es difícil para ustedes pídanle a Jesús el señor que él está ateto a sus peticiones sea cual sea nunca pierdan la fe la fe mueve montañas.

Confiemos siempre en el señor que él nos sacara de los problemas más difíciles de nuestras vidas.


No comments:

Post a Comment