Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by ELIEZER: Born to be Preaching in the USA!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

POST by ELIEZER: Born to be Preaching in the USA!

Eliezer, climbing his mountain, with dear sister by his side

Hello my name is Eliezer

My trip to the USA was an experience I will never forget, because it was like a dream for me when I was younger to travel to the States, and I never thought that my dream would someday come true. God showed me the way. I am so happy to have gone to California, because I met many people who taught me that God never abandons us. I have also been able to help many troubled youths.

I remember that many young people were asking us to teach them how to follow God. But I
responded by telling them that each person has a purpose, and that they need to understand who God is.

I hope to take God's message to many people again, just as I did on my first trip to California. It’s irrelevant that we have problems, you can always get ahead with God.

Hopefully God will give us more opportunities to continue with the mission that he has given to us.

He's a son & a preacher man!

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page,ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

Hola mi nombre es Eliezer
En mi viaje a los estados unidos  fue una experiencia que jamás voy a olvidar porque fue como un sueño para  mi yo en mi juventud nunca pensé que yo algún día iría a los estados unidos pero dios me mostro ese camino i estoy muí contento de haber ido porque conocí a muchas personas que me enseñaron que dios nunca nos abandona i hemos ayudado a muchos jóvenes con problemas
Recuerdo que muchos jóvenes nos pedían que les enseñáramos  a seguir el camino de dios  como lo asíamos nosotros  pero yo les respondía que cada persona tenía un propósito  para enseñar quien es dios  i yo espero poder llevar el mensaje de dios a muchas personas de nuevo como lo hicimos en el primer viaje. que siempre puedes salir adelante ojala dios nos dé más oportunidades  i seguir con la misión que dios nos dio.

No comments:

Post a Comment