Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by ORLANDO: Fortune Shnookie

Friday, June 14, 2013

POST by ORLANDO: Fortune Shnookie

Orlando - Everything's Alright!

Hello! God bless everyone and I hope you are all well. Today I am going to explain about the purpose of flying to the United States.

Since I was a kid, I have always dreamt of visiting the United States. Between the ages of 12 and 14 years, I also dreamed of traveling. But because I didn’t have the money to travel, it was something that was very hard to do.

But time passed and when I turned 15 my dad gave me a guitar. With the help of God I learnt how to play the guitar by watching youtube videos and by allowing the gift that God has given me with music, to just flow out.

The worship team of my church have often spoken into my life, in a lot of different activities. I feel that God is saying that he has big plans for me and my family. Those plans involve me going to different countries, showing the talent that God has given me, and testifying that God does exist.

The reason I would like to travel to the USA is to show the people there what God has done in my life.

I thank God for giving me this opportunity, and for putting both helpful and special people in my life like Jed and Elizabeth.

With people that God has put on my life’s path, and through God’s strength, we will travel to the United States of America, displaying our Nicaraguan talent, and testifying to the faithfulness of God in our lives, and with his help, being famous for his love and glory.

God bless everyone.

If you would like to support this fellow on a monthly basis, please CLICK HERE

To learn more about our street theatre production, "CREATED", please visit our page,NICAVANGELISTS: "CREATED", North American Tour (2013)

If you would like to see a video of some of our Nica-Youths practicing, please CLICK HERE

We are not up to budget, and travelling with 14 people is very expensive. We need an investment from Christian people for our next evangelism tour to the Midwest. To support us or make a once off donation, please visit our page,ContemplatingSUPPORTINGsomething significant?

To learn more about our home Church in Australia, please CLICK HERE

This story was written by a Nicaraguan youth, and was voluntarily given to Capital on the Edge for publishing. The subject choice was his entirely. He has elected to write about his experiences for the glory of God and so that others may learn from his experiences. The translation of this work is performed voluntarily and not professionally, hence there may be some errors. Any decisive deviation from the text is in consultation with the author, and is done so to make clear the life events written about and to provide further information so that the story is more understandable. 

Hola dios los bendiga a todos, espero que esten vien, vengo a contarles el proposito de viajar a los estados unidos.


Yo desde muy nino tenia el sueno de visitor estados unidos y a la edad de 12 a 14 anos yo deceaba  querer viajar, pero por dificultades de dinero o por que era algo dificil para mi, pero hiba pasando el tiempo a edad de 15 anos mi padre me regalo una guitarra y con la ayuda de dios aprendi por medio de youtube viendo videos y este don que me a dado dios de la musica y del ministro de alabanza dios me a hablado a mi vida en muchas actividades dios me ablaba que tenia grandes cosas para mi y mi familia, hera de que yo boy a salir a otros paises  para mostrar el talent que me a dado dios y decir que el si existe y por eso mi propocito de viajar a estados unidos es para demostrar lo que dios a hecho en mi viday le doy Gracias a dios por darme esta oportuniad y por poner personas grandes y especiales en mi vida, como son Elizabeth y jed personas que dios a puesto en mi camino con la ayuda de dios todos mis amigos y yo podremos estar en estados unidos mostrando el talent nicaraguense y de esta forma poder salir adelante con la ayuda de dios y por ser grande en su  nombre dios les bendiga a todos.

No comments:

Post a Comment