Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by RAF: If you judge people, you have no time to love them

Friday, April 27, 2012

POST by RAF: If you judge people, you have no time to love them


Rafael's Friends 

This story is not really like a story because this story is about my friends. There names are Randy, Oscar, Horge, Manuel, Luisita and Lixy the sister of Manuelito.

Randy is very nice to everyone and if you hit him he does not  hit you back. One time a kid named Moses kicked Randy and Randy did nothing.

Oscar's voice is so cute and he says nice things. Oscar sometimes says he want to play with me.

Oscar's voice is so cute!
Horge likes me and he tickles me in my class of Taekwondo.

Jorge, the Tickle Monster
Manuel is so cute and he tickles like Horge. And I also call him Manuelito because he is small.

Manuel is SO cute
Luisita is so funny and I tickle her.I think Luisita is funny because my dad said she's funny.

Duan, Billy, Christopher, Jorge, Luisita and Aaron
Lixy is my funniest friend because one time she was haveing a walk with manuelito and when they stopped manuelito said I want to have a walk some weir else and lixy said but we went here we went there and all around. I like her because she's funny. 

Lixie, my funniest friend and Manuelito






No comments:

Post a Comment