Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZNI: A Wii bit of fun

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

POST by SEZNI: A Wii bit of fun


Four weeks ago I had a gift given to me. I closed my eyes, and this lady called Anna put a gift in my hands.  I opened the gift present and I opened my eyes and I saw, I saw, I saw… A WII.  I had 4 games, I had wiifit, mariokart, wiigames and I also had wiisports. 

On wiifit you can do exercise, on Mario kart you can do a big race, on wii games you hit scarecrows on cows and you can do pool tables and all those things. On wiisports you can do boxing, golf, tennis with a partner and you can do bowling and you can do skiing.

I was happy, super glad.  I bought two more games with money I had saved by selling avocados and having a tuck shop.  These games are called Counterforce, which is a Robert game and last but not least, Super Smash Brawl, where you can do fighting and adventures.

In New York, I went to China town  to look for some Heelys, they are shoes that have wheels on the back of your shoes. When we bought the Heelys I put them on and I heeled around and they were fun.  My brother Rafi bought Heelys too he had two wheels on the back of his shoes.

Then we went out for pizza and we ate a lot of pizza. On Friday I went out for shopping. I bought a fizzy drink and I just drank it all. 

I am addicted to soda.  I always grab one and I buy it and I gulp it down to the ground. I then heel around to get food.

I just love heeling around I do spins and I go fast sometimes, I stop into the ground.  

A few months ago, I gave the avocado business to Francesca because she wants to go to Canada next Summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment