Read more: How to Add Meta Tags to a Blogger Blog | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4432068_add-meta-tags-blogger-blog.html#ixzz1dedpEYPR - Capital on the Edge -: POST by SEZNI: Wave & Ride

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

POST by SEZNI: Wave & Ride


One day  my  friend,  Elias,who is black and big, took me to the wave pool. In five minutes there were some waves in the pool. The waves were fun and they  stop in five minutes then everyone had to get out.

Elias and I were going on a roller coaster. It was old and brown and only eight  people could go on and it was shaky. When it was done I was shaky. I wish I can do it again, but I didn´t want to.

When we were tired of walking we were going to waterslide. Elias and I were so excited when we were gonna do a better one. We went on the twist and bump.  

At five we went home.  That was a fun day.

1 comment: